These are some contact sheet outtakes from my photoshoot.
Overall I took around 340 images, these are a few examples of the images I took.
I am happy with the images I managed to get from the day and have taken enough images to fill up the layout with 9 different final edits. I am also able to crop some of these shots down to fill the 4 small square boxes on the layout as they are goof enough quality to crop down and fit in the smaller boxes, to show close ups of the eyes and lip colours.
I am now going to go through each makeup trend/look I photographed and pick a couple from each look that I can edit and use to test in the layout.